Saturday, November 1, 2008

M&M Love Notes

Left a M&M Love Note last night on the cutting board.
Next to the M&M cookies lay a cluster of M&M's laid out to say :
Paul!
So that he knew they were for him.
In the morning he arose, and leaving took only two.
A little later I awoke and found the M&M's changed.
They were now shaped in a heart and they spelled:
I love you
Touched by the message in chocolate (Is there any better way?)
I at once ate a couple, then changed it to say:
E loves P
He came home from work just now, just for a moment.
Enough time for a kiss, then he noticed the message
and simply said "Aww" with an adorable grin.
Then off he whisked, to grab us some dinner.
I wonder on his return, what the M&M's might say.
If there are any left.